Rice Lake Cottaging
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for cottagers on Rice Lake, Ontario

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spreading the word on a new facebook page for Long Islanders

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shimmy_crazy

shimmy_crazy

Here's a link to the new Facebook page for Long Islanders...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Long-Island-Cottagers-Rice-Lake-Ontario/102183756529706?sk=wall&filter=1

Ed..

Shimmy,
I would love to hear how the winter on the island is going. I have a cottage across the bay from you and Paul and I often wonder how it would be. Ed

shimmy_crazy

shimmy_crazy

Hi Ed,
From Texas?? Winters are marvelous here. In August, Paul and I moved here full time!! We LOVE it!!!! We had an ice rink for a few weeks, but then we got too much snow to maintain it. Paul has been ice fishing and snowmobiling and generally settling into retirement quite well.
We're looking forward to watching spring arrive, there have been a few signs already. The Canadian geese have flown by twice, keeping a close eye on the lake, likely looking for open water (which hasn't arrived yet) and there are more and more birds at our feeder... won't be long now Smile
p.s. I'm going to try sending you a private message as well, so please check your messages (I believe you'll get a notice on the top banner of the home page.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum